An estimated 80 million people will comprise an age group of 65 years and older by the year 2050. Currently 60% of all cancers occur in persons over 65 years of age, and cancer in older people is becoming more common, with an estimated 80% in this population by 2050. A general trend is seen here, spanning across many forms of cancer, as age increases so does the prevalence or incidence rate of cancer also increase. Here we provide you the Top 10 Signs of Cancer. Do take a look, just in case.
1. A sore that does not heal, changed color, ulcerates or bleeds.
2. Unusual bleeding or discharge from any opening in the body, example, blood in the urine, stool, frequent or heavy menstruation.
3. A lump or swelling that has progressively enlarged which may or may not be associated with pain.
4. Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
5. Change in bowel or bladder habits consistently for a duration of 2-3 months.
6. Obvious change in in size or texture in a wart or mole.
7. Non smokers' cough or hoarseness of voice that persist for more than 2 weeks.Smokers' cough that becomes intense.
8. Unexplained tiredness and /or weight loss of 10% or more within a period of 3-6 months.
9. Persistent pain or discomfort in the abdomen.
10. Unexplained fever.
You might also be interested in:
Top 10 Ways Not To Die
10 Scientific findings about Happiness
Copyright : TodaysTen.com